Be part of, and grow with Club Savoy!
Myrtleford Savoy Sporting Club Inc. offers a variety of options for our members and guest. Subsequently, we require a broad spectrum of employees to fulfill the roles that are needed to service our members and guest.
Club Savoy is an equal opportunity employer with selection criteria that are based on job requirements and skills.
For any of our current or future vacancies, we are looking for people that are passionate about the hospitality industry and wanting to make a difference in their workplace.
If you have current work rights in Australia, are well presented and reliable, please check out the below vacancies and apply by email.
What is the recruitment process?
Our recruitment generally follows the steps below:
- Only shortlisted applicants are contacted
- Interviews take place (face-to-face or teleconference)
- Citizenship/Visa status verified
- Reference checks performed
- Validation of certificates/licenses (depending on position requirements)
- Successful candidate receives offer of employment
- Unsuccessful candidates (who have attended an interview) are contacted
We have no current vacancies at this time, however, please feel free to email your resume to Anthony firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily keep it on file and contact you should an appropriate job become available.